12.14.2008

Our First Christmas


We were going to be Scrooges this year for Christmas and not worrying about getting decorations for our little apartment. Next thing I know my Dad called and invited us to dinner in Idaho Falls. They came and surprised us with bags full of decorations. At first we were both a little sceptical about how we were going to find any room in our little home for all that they brought. Once we got home and started putting things up I realised how much I was missing out on. We had a blast putting up the lights and setting up the nativity. I got to work the next day and Crissy's husband came in and told me he cut us down a tree. It was so exciting I didn't expect that coming. It was so kind of him!!

I thought I would post our wonderful "Charlie Brown Tree"!! Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you are all enjoying The Holidays as much as we are...

4 comments:

Amber said...

Autumn it was so fun to hang out tonight, thanks for the fun craft:)! I love your tree too, perfect for just the two of you. I will see you in a couple days when i stop into the school and i will bring you some $$ for that calender. Thanks again!

cecily said...

Cute tree! You two are pretty funny!!

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

I found it! And I love your cute tree!

Cathy said...

Hey Auts,
Can I have you email me your address and Zakk's birthday. I love your Charlie Brown tree, and glad you didn't miss out on decorating your 1st Christmas tree on your first Christmas.