11.08.2008

Ok so this blog thing is SUPER new to me!! I have to admit I have been secretly addicted to blogging and I didn't even have a blog. After looking at Andrea, Candis, and Hailee's blogs constantly I decided it was time to start a blog myself. Actually what triggered it was... Candis went "private" and it was devastating that I couldn't look at her blog without her acceptance and having a blog myself. Well anyways it's official... The McKinney's are now bloggers!

3 comments:

brockandericka said...

ha ha !!!! i am so glad you found me 2!!! how have ya been!! we have to keep in touch so i will add ya for sure!!! good luck it is so so so much fun!!! how is everything?? married life?? well fill me in!!xoxo

Amber said...

Autumn your blog is so cute! I went private again so i need your email so i can invite ya in! email me...ambergenta@gmail.com

Cathy said...

Hey you!
Mike said you had a blog, so I had to check it out. I love that picture of you and Zakk, you guys are so stinking cute. It was great seeing you last weekend.